Managing business tax obligations can be a complex undertaking, particularly in times of economic uncertainty & increased regulatory oversight. TBSNE tax planning services provide experienced professionals to help you address your company’s specific tax issues & challenges with the objective of decreasing current & future tax liabilities. Specific planning areas include:
- Tax planning for corporate transactions
- Tax consequences of asset acquisitions
- Compensation & benefit planning
- Multi-jurisdiction analysis & reporting
- Tax/regulatory compliance planning (federal, state, local)
Tax Return Preparation
TBSNE provides comprehensive federal & state tax return preparation services for corporations, partnerships, sole proprietorships, limited liability companies, non-profit organizations, payroll services, and estates. Working closely with each business client, TBSNE tax professionals will ensure that all returns are designed to decrease the current & future tax liabilities facing your institution.
TBSNE executive consulting services are designed to assist businesses and business owners to analyze, plan, and manage critical corporate information and events. TBSNE support ranges from executive consultations to in-depth financial and tax analyses designed to inform decision-making and optimize financial outcomes.
- Business Valuation analysis designed to provide businesses with this critically important benchmark
- Entity Selection recommendations designed to reduce current & future tax liabilities
- Merger & Acquisition analysis to fully inform clients about the tax & financial ramifications of planned or considered affiliations
QuickBooks & Quicken Support
TBSNE provides advice & support to clients maintaining their financial records using QuickBooks & Quicken.
IRS Audit Representation
When a client’s return is selected by the IRS for further examination, TNSNE offers representation services to advocate for the client before the IRS. Additionally, TBSNE will provide clients with support and/or representation on IRS issues related to appeals, back taxes, and collections.